this is the password-protected page for Node162.
NoCatAuth .78 (/usr/local/nocat-stable), 14 April Nightly Build (patched by MichaelCodanti in /usr/local/NoCatAuth-nightly), and latest (20 April), greatest fork()ing NoCat nightly, in /usr/local/nocat-fork
- ISC DHCP daemon
- External IP: 220.127.116.11
- Gateway: 18.104.22.168
- Internal IP: 10.11.15.1
- Wireless Network: 10.11.15.0/24
- DHCP Pool: 10.11.15.5-100
Also, Oaktree on my request reserved a second live IP for us if someone wants to route it out the wireless: 22.214.171.124 -- JerrittCollord
- First install with all equipment pre-configured. hah!
NoCat box is perched upon a rack in Oaktree's cable room.
- If you choose to disable autoconfiguration of nocat, for some unknown reason, make sure that nocat.conf contains the right CIDR-notated subnet.
The RG-1000's are perched in the corner park-facing offices. They emerge in the cable room on the modular jacks marked PTP. Yellow cables lead from there to a 4 port 10BaseT hub. From there, a blue cable connects to the nocat (a ex-library unisys member of the CloneArmy) box's pci NIC. A grey cable emerges from the nocat box and connects to Oaktree's DMZ hub. Ideally, I will replace this kind of information with a nice png.
- SSH is listening on port 2222.