4949 NE 10th
Portland, OR 97211
18dBi? DishNetwork Satellite dish w/ custom cantenna feed and hard-line cabling.
- D-Link DWL-G520 (32mW/15dBm) PCI Atheros-based b/g radio.
- Pentium3 900MHz PC (Household-access terminal, also connecting the radio in client mode.)
- 2-3 Linksys WRT54G/GS AP's running at any given time, all WDS-linked to the primary gateway.
Rooftop AP connects a homemade ~9dBi omni. (See: http://www.nodomainname.co.uk/Omnicolinear/2-4collinear.htm )
- Fedora Core 3
- madwifi drivers
- DHCP server
- ESSID: www.personaltelco.net
- Internet Network: (dynamic)
- Gateway: (dynamic)
- Upstream DNS servers: (dynamic)
- PTPnet Network: 10.11.0.128/192
Installers / Organizers
Maintenance and System Log
- Too much to list. The rest of the network is a constantly changing testbed for my many projects.
- This node is usually linked to Node517 to get it's uplink to the Internet.