Discuss NodeHollywood remaining todos
Reminder: come see Humaninet's Simulation Day June 15th
- Election process, nominating period.
- Communitecture update
- Red and Black update
- Schedule next mississippi action
- implemented a work-around for DNS problem with nucab box
- caleb gives lecture on 802.11 spread-spectrum.
- haskell is generally agreed to be the bizomb that only the l33t c0d3rs use.
- david and russell reminisce about the good old days of lisp.
- Hollywood: ethernet cable to office has been run after a visit that lasted until 2am. nocat configuration was difficult with three interfaces. some zip-tie'ing left to do
- Caleb needs to send a copy of his chimney mount receipt to Russell so that we can bill the remaining parts to the node host.
mississippi: naya roof needs another ethernet run, or couple a run to SE corner cisco (disconnected). ed's roof needs to be repointed at commons and check hpol and vpol. caleb needs a dry day to get on that roof. grand central roof needs to be installed, either get conduit to rooftop or weatherproof connection to existing rooftop outlets. altura roof needs power on the roof, plus commons needs a 4 foot raise. Ben is available June 28&29 for missip work.
- ptp flag - cloth flag to fly from omni antennas
- Russell is the nominating committee; Russell will email the general list opening the nominating period that closes with the june monthly meeting.
- Communitecture needs a switch installed to get remote access to the nucab
next weekly at the red&black to restore setup of that location to PTP standards