Finding natural allies: Postcards to NonProfits
- Final planning for first PersonalTelcoUniversityOCR filming
- Need to form a team to make website more accessible/useful
- 501(3)(c) Stuff...?
- Setup tunnel (or similar) for this node
Need a way we can bandwidth cap by macaddr or ip on missnet and elsewhere, so i don't have to blackhole people who are hammering the connection. Would have been useful (apparently) at UrbanGrind recently too.
- Pick location for next weekly
Your Item Here
- Russell thinks postcards are a good idea, we will get small response, but some... Russell suggests that we utilize KBOO for meeting/activity announcements - Don thinks KBOO is good
- PersonalTelcoUniversityOCR is filming this weekend - we will see how it goes
- None of the people who (very much) want to fix the website showed up.
- Caleb setup the tunnel and fixed DNS for 10.11.255.0/24 too.
501(c)(3): Don brought the handbook. Decide that we probably qualify as a PSO if we exempt the Mississippi Grant under the "Unusual Grant Exception". Inkind = Integra + FreeGeek + City; Individual Donations = Paypal + Membership; Paid Services = Adsense; Ratio = (InKind + Individual Donations) / Everything; If Ratio > 1/3 then we qualify as a PSO. Russell puts out a request to LITC (LowIncomeTaxpayerClinic) for Help.
Look into WonderShaper or LRTC.
- Caleb points out the cool connect.
Don won't be at the next weekly. Decide to have next weekly NodeAmnesia so that we can play with LocalContent/Avahis.