ZeroConf content for the missip network
Finding natural allies: Postcards to NonProfits
- Final planning for first PersonalTelcoUniversityOCR filming
- Need to form a team to make website more accessible/useful
- 501(3)(c) Stuff...?
- Setup tunnel (or similar) for this node
Need a way we can bandwidth cap by macaddr or ip on missnet and elsewhere, so i don't have to blackhole people who are hammering the connection. Would have been useful (apparently) at UrbanGrind recently too.
- Pick location for next weekly
- Eric returns repeater
- Beer consumption
- Lots of hacking and various enthusiastic geeky bantering
- Troy works on tax/finance docs
- Caleb works on mt-daapd, avahi, and samba
- DaapD is working and is serving up around 2 gigs of local content, hostname chevy.mississippi.ptp
- Samba is working and serving the same under \\chevy.mississippi.ptp\local_content (read-only)
- For now, everything is read only, the next step is to have a good way for users to add their own data:
- R/W Samba share with quota?
- Ftp (probably not)
- PHP upload script?
- Something else?
Mostly, need to promote this new service