- Pick location for next weekly
- Discuss nucab replacement project:
- status of fund-raising
- need to develop the firmware:
- desired features?
- people willing to help work on it?
Status of BoardOfDirectors, adding new members
Yammering about Clear.com's WiMax service. Tyler brought some of the WiMax radios to play with. Russell captures the lsusb -vvv from the usb radio ("Bus 004 Device 031: ID 198f:0210 Beceem Communications Inc.").
Discussion of the nucab replacement, Tyler made a $100 donation effective December 27, 2008, Russell will make a WaMu deposit in the near future.
MichaelWeinberg talks about his ideas on the board. One idea is to have kind of designated slots on the board, like an ISP seat, a Social Media seat, etc.
- Stefan says he's ready to help node work. Russell talks about stuff needing doing.