- Pick location for next weekly
- Talk more about shape of a NTIA BTOP grant proposal
Discuss the status of the AlixCab project, opportunities to help out.
Discuss DonPark's proposal/request to borrow some WGT634U's to support the Open Source Bridge conference.
Your Item Here
DonPark arrived early, Russell arrived at about 6:00pm. Don showed Russell the RFID reader, and in showing him how it didn't work, it started working. Russell has seen this local workingness distortion field before, so he was not surprised.
- Don and Russell discuss the request for loan of WGTs. Russell expresses his desire for a modicum of responsibility for gear return. There was some discussion of how to accomplish that. One action item is to discover if our source still has more WGTs. If so, then replacement might not be such an issue and if Open Source Bridge guarantees return or replacement, then that will satisfy all of Russell's concerns.
Michael arrives as Don is leaving. He and Russell discuss the status of the SkyPilot disposal/repurposing and recent communications with Logan Kleier at the City.
- Michael provides a signed letter acknowledging the mission-advancing purposes served by several 2008 activities of Russell, documenting the non-profit donating legitimacy of some out-of-pocket travel expenses.
- Add your recollections of the meeting here.