- Next meeting will be at LuckyLabNW, after meeting at WorldCupNW to properly attach their alixcab to the wall (meet at WorldCupNW at 6:00pm)
- Summary of Recent Activity
- Discussion of New Year's Initiatives
- Guy across Fresh Pot (Mississippi) wants tubes, is in NAIA space, perhaps we can run a pair on the old T1 line from the wiring closet (Laundry Room) in the Mississippi Ballroom. Possibility to also install an AP in that closet to give better coverage to the residents on that building's 2nd floor.
- We received a call from Pam @ Northstar Cafe. Their DSL has gotten flaky. Since the Stephouse-Covad Schism, she's been on another ISP, and Integra was suggested. We will be available when she switches circuits--work very similar to recent work done at Fresh Pot.
- Call from owner of BarXV. He wants a new node at a his other location at 9th and Everett.
- We have some issues with the node Joren installed. It requires a power-cycle.
- Powell's World Cup node--they re-plugged it in after the Xmas break but it seems to be improperly plumbed (It was. We visited it after the meeting and the uplink was plugged in the wrong port of the wgt).
- City Club of Portland. We have a wgt ready to install. Just need to make initial contact and approval to install.
- Anna Banana's in St Johns need to be upgraded to a wgt or alix. We need to make contact with the owner to get permission. Steve says he'll drop in this week to do so.
- TODO: We need to start contacting neighborhood associations.
TODO: We need to followup on the SkyGateway thing. Need to talk to Tyler about what they are willing to do for us regarding devices on Hollywood East. Then submit a proposal to Zachary, the guy that manages to HAP roofs.
- We need to send letters out acknowledging last year's donations. Troy (our treasurer) should probably run with this.