- Pick location for next weekly
- Installing a new Buffalo to replace existing routers
- Make sure the node is working as required
- Prepare for Mesh Playday
Your Item Here
- Most of the meeting was a discussion of prospects for decent, competition-enhanced, last-mile infrastructure.
- Jason did the hard bits of installing the new router on the wall, a Buffalo WZR600DHP (a 680MHz, dual-band router). Tallness++.
At the conclusion, ConnorScott, MatthewKlug and I visited Connor's building, met his wife and dogs and got a tour of the basement and roof. Will try to return this weekend during daylight hours with binoculars to scope out roofs and take photos.