- Pick location for next weekly
- Discuss what might be going on at OSCON (moves to Austin next year)
Your Item Here
- Next week is the Annual Members Meeting
- We should head back to Ecliptic for a discussion with John or Kyle, they seem open to hosting a node, maybe if we could offer upstream transit?
- OSCON, no salmonella issues so far. Steve said there didn't seem to be as many people in attendance and less swag.
Discuss having Gary (Lucky Lab) stick around until 5pm next week (or next month). Would also like StepHouse to connect if possible.
- Matt and Jason will contact Keegan to see if he needs a ride to the Annual Users Meeting.
Reports from NodeLutz staff are that iPhone 5 will always see the splash page.
Matt talked with Andy about NodeFunHouse. They are ambivalent about hosting, and we don't need the hardware back, so consider the node gone.
- Matt's node (smart) does not have any data reported in Cacti, we are not sure why.