Location: NodeAnnaBannanas (then, NodeLuckyLabNW after about 7pm)
Date and Time: Wednesday, January 20, 2016, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,SteveTree,MatthewKlug,BenFoote,JasonBergstrom
- Pick location for next weekly
Attempt to install a new device 'frick' at NodeAnnaBannanas to replace the ancient rotting and broken WGT634U with a TP-Link WDR3600
Anna Bannanas closes at 7pm, so after plugging in the new device, will relocated to the nearby NodeLuckyLabNW.
- Node notes:
Your Item Here
- Google disabled the V1 map API in January (we still use for embedded calls).
NodeHawthorne has not responded to a request to see whether we can share their upstream.
Next weekly is the monthly meeting at NodeLuckyLab.
- Discussion about rename of PTP:
- Telco in name confuses customers, can we include Community instead?
- Send out requests for names to mailing list. We'd appreciate some screening of available domains prior to submission.
- Checkpoint in February (3rd or 4th Wednesday) where we consider expected technical changes.
- Storming, Norming, Forming to reduce set of rames to select from.
- On March 30, the board will vote based on the final list.
- Wikipedia page with suggestions for rebranding.
- Consider having node party for rollout.