- Pick location for next weekly
- Personal Telco has purchased 10 MR24s for $345
- Personal Telco received check for $102 from aluminum recycling (check arrived, deposit pending)
Try to replace NodeLutz hardware (Buffalo WZR600DHP with a Meraki MR24)
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian -- lost contact last wednesday around 1pm, have tried emailing our contact, no response yet.
NodeWhet -- new node, lost contact after a day, not clear whether node hardware or powerline-network devices responsible
NodeEcotrust -- node host says we can stay if we don't go through their network.
- LEDE/ath9k problems persist, have to do with powersave handling with certain client devices, in particular broadcom radios present in apple devices, also weak signals are implicated, driver developer is temporarily AWOL.
Do we have any opportunity with Neighborhood Small Grants? http://www.portlandoregon.gov/oni/43120
Your Item Here
* Personal Telco purchased 10 MR24s, preliminary testing done * Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian offline as of Wednesday, unclear as to reason, not sure of contact
NodeEcotrust - outsourced IT to PDXi, node host now suggests not using their net
NodeLutz - replace node?
- LEDE/ath9k - developer is now responding, now looking for bug reports and testing