- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian -- made contact, stopped by today, replaced power supply, updated firmware, back in business.
NodeUglyMug -- down, new owners appear to have unplugged us due to some kind of routing problem, dropped off a business card today, hoping to hear back from the owner. if not, will visit again.
NodeWeist -- supplied some recommendations (that I relayed from Tyler) re low-voltage installers, offered to consult on requirements/placement.
- IRS 990N -- received a notification by mail that they have not received our 990, request we file as soon as possible
CenturyLink engineering contact obtained via Ctrl-H, maybe we can recruit them to give a talk at PLUG.
- OpenVPN key-size issues.
Your Item Here
CenturyLink Engineering Director turned up due to difficulties in fiber request for Ctrl-H.
The SandyNet people have invited Russell out in December to look at the implementation.
- Node notes:
- IRS 990N still needs to be filed, no penalty for late filing.
- OpenVPN complaint is over 64-bit default key, also complaint about key pre-sharing.
- Drei has OpenVPN server as well, possibly bump to 128-bit, then have clients switch.
We will not meet next week, and will likely close out the year with NodeLuckyLab in two weeks.
- QBOS - VM application isolation.
- GNUnet presentation in Battlemesh v9 of interest for overlay network on mesh or other nets.