Date and Time: Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,JasonBergstrom,TedBrunner,AlexMcMaster,SteveTree,TomasKuchta,PaulDeStefano,NoahFontes,Dat,GarrettHour,PatrickRoanhouse,SeanFunk
- Pick location for next weekly
- More muni-fiber discussion
- Upcoming rally on Sunday at City Hall
- Noah and Russell discussions with Lake Oswego
- Upcoming coverage from Street Roots, possibly others, Saltzman's office hilariously says "it's too expensive" without comparing it to the status quo.
- Branding/unification of websites
Your Item Here
- Discussion about Muni plan updates
- Can Russell be registered at a lobbyist?
- Russell/Noah Discussion with Scott Lazenby (Lake Oswego)
- Brought up Ammon, ID as example of open access
- Also using Local Improvement District
- 2pm Sunday meetup/demonstration at City Hall
- Next week - large/quiet room?