- Pick location for next weekly
- Russell remembers to bring the CT-12 form (with our business id) and perhaps our bank statements to help in the completion of our 990N and CT-12, also PTP checkbook.
- Received our renewal form for the PO Box ($96).
- Russell gives report on Bellingham adventure, including talk with Tacoma and Bellingham Munifiber activists
- Cwnmyr moved to turn.personaltelco.net, a debian VM.
LetsEncrypt problems for Inspircd on drei (our irc server), can't find cert/key through symlinks, not clear why
- DNS cleanups, looking for stable bind9 slaves to avoid single point of failure (like when our VM host goes down, left over stuff from canvashost eviction)
- Digital Inclusion Summit @ PNCA on May 10th, 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Upcoming TA3M talk on May 21 about Municipal Broadband in Portland
Your Item Here
Discussion about LetsEncrypt certificate fs access for IRC
- Secondary DNS server offers, Russell will add his, Jason has his secondary at AWS East
- Russell will send request to PLUG list, but common to cross-host with other friends
- LinuxFestNW discussion with local Municipal Broadband (Tacoma current, Bellingham future)
- PLUG was notified they had an OSCON booth, nothing so far for PTP
- EFF discussion about privacy with self-driving cars and toll cameras
- Discussion about CT-12 and 990 forms, + post office box
- Board Member election in July, must be member by end of June to vote
- Russell will ask bank about replacement card holders for account
- TFA announcement before Monday for Russell's talk 6pm on 21st
- Digital Inclusion Summit @ PCNA on May 10th 8:30am-4pm, Municipal Broadband PDX
- Next week's meeting? Jason is not available...