- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeKellogg -- Stephouse CPE device is having trouble with link negotiation with the alix2 (alix is 100Mbps, Mimosa CPE is gigabit), Tyler wants us to try swapping in a gigabit capable device, Russell prepped but hasn't installed a Netgear WNDR3800.
NodeLutz -- problems with link negotiation through an old 4-wire PoE injector, when (now) both ends are gigabit, replaced the PoE injector with a trendnet gigabit version and bought four more.
NodeCastle -- reflashed the rooftop ubiquiti bullet after complaints about lack of connectivity, previous image was from 2014.
- Debrief on Digital Inclusion Summit
- Debrief on Teardown
- Debrief on TA3M talk on monday
- Hillsdale library at 10:30am with pols regarding net neutrality
- June 13, a smart city session at city council
Ted and Russell should discuss ToorCamp logistics
- P.O. Box!
Your Item Here
NodeKellog - ethernet auto-negotiation issue, we need to deploy native gig enet so Stephouse can remove software setting
NodeLutz - Russell swapped out PoE injector due to Comcast modem replacement (it had power issues supporting 4 enet)
NodeCastle - Old image, replaced with current w/Russell's hack to restart net interface
- Digital Inclusion Summit - Ted Wheeler, Vaily (library), Grace Stanton (Wyden, can he endorse Municipal Broadband)
Meeting Thursday 9:30 w/Roberta Philips (& ToddLofgren & Jamie) to discuss Municipal Broadband
- Meeting Friday with Elizabeth Perez 10am (if not talking with with Wyden at Hillsdale Library 10:30am)ce with
- Teardown (Crowdsource, interface with Futel)
- TA3M - Russell gave talk, users had interest as they could to what do
- Discussed Mercury article on Municipal Broadband
June 13th Smart City (SuperCluster)
- Conflicts with Tektronics 5G discussion
- Russell renewed PO Box
- Russell and Ted headed to Toor Camp
Next week's meeting is the monthly at NodeLuckyLab
- Public records request for Saltzman's/Comcast discussion 2014