- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
Docker build environment discussion/hacking (depending on whether BenFoote shows up)
- Syslog-ng fixage -- according to Jason last week, syslog-ng broke on a recent update, got the node remote syslogging working again, moved to /etc/syslog-ng/conf.d/nodes.conf for ease of maintenance, hopefully.
OpenVpn configuration learnings from Russell working on Futel infrastructure
Your Item Here
- Susan Crawford talk pulled in lots of local luminaries.
- Still many books left
- "Do Not Pass Go" documentary - Wilson, NC success caused bill to be passed against municipal broadband
- Discussion about 5G both backhaul needs and health research
- knod syslog-ng fixed, separate config file include
- openvpn need to review wireguard again
- Next week's meeting is at Lila's Bistro, relocate at 8pm