Location: Lela's Bistro, 1524 NW 23rd Ave
Date and Time: Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,TedBrunner,JasonBergstrom,SteveTree,MatthewKlug
- Pick location for next weekly
Note that we may relocate, either to NodeTwentyThirdTap or NodeLuckyLabNW, or maybe someplace else, after some food
- Node notes:
NodeMeadow and NodeRoxy -- were plugged in, and NodeRoxy reflashed, before being unplugged, pending some remodeling. The Ubiquti Rocket was plugged in, but the image on it was so old (August 2016) that the credentials had expired. Suggested Matt bring it in for a new image.
NodeSherrett -- there was a brief outage, first difficulty connecting in the ADU, then a longer outage for some devices after I ran "horst" which apparently left hostapd in a weird state that the host's television didn't want to connect to, a reboot fixed it. Payment has been received from NodeSherrett host, will deposit soon.
NodeTwentyThirdTap payment not received as of last week's check on the P.O. Box. Need to ping again.
NodeSabin -- still offline, awaiting BenFoote's return to civilization.
- Other node news?
- MerakiMR24 flash party and or automation hackday? We have 16 MR24's to flash, and we should really script the serial process. Interest? Timing?
- Use of our 501c3 as the fiscal umbrella for an aligned project?
- Leprechaun jig.
- Financial sponsorship for Eric Burnett 501c3 - concerns about overhead of required oversight (required to keep our 501c3 status)
Is it possible BenFoote is interested or could provide references/advice?
- Node nodes:
- Tap and Table - Russell billed
NodeMeadow and NodeRoxy - plugged in and flashed - Matt brought rocket Russell will flash at home
NodeSherrett - issue with ? causing slowness, post horst run reboot fixed it
AndyBoyett - MR24 node flash party, partially optimized - 3 concurrent per person, limited interaction
- Relocated to NodeLuckyLabNW
- Next week's meeting will be at Assembly Brewing on Foster - Russell is out of town, but we'll report to him on the experience