Date and Time: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,TedBrunner,SteveFisher,TomasKuchta,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom,MatthewKlug
- Post Office box successfully renewed, after a short struggle. They spelled Russell's name with one l. A complaint has been lodged. Sigh.
- Node notes:
NodeKellogg -- a two week outage ended when Wiline fixed their stuff (limited information, but the node came back Tuesday morning)
NodeTibbetts -- upstream upgrade, temporarily connected via a friendly neighbor
NodeBillyRays -- out since Tuesday (5/19) a little before noon
NodeC3PO -- mostly working, some hiccups at the south village with intermittent ethernet connectivity
- CT-12 status?
Your Item Here
- Russell will need to visit the post office to fix the name on the box
- Node notes:
NodeKellogg - no explanation passed along, seemed to require 2 WiLine visits?
NodeTibbetts - switching from 3Mb DSL to fiber
NodeBillyRays - unknown outage, has now returned
NodeC3PO - onsite gateway and ap1 on all the time, ap2 over street flapping (did not lose power)
- banner tweeted of community orgs didn't include PTP, Russell will bring up at DIN meeting next Wednesday
- CT-12 - ready to file, waiting for 990N acceptance evidence
MoinMoin - Remind Russell to try upgrade before next week
- Municipal Broadband PDX - feasibility study by end of month, may be revisions and released to public in June
- Discussion about getting Municipal Broadband as an issue for all candidates in the general election (as well as Carmen Rubio)