- Node notes:
NodeSherrett -- node host is planning to sell the house adjacent to her ADU (going on the market in March-ish), this will probably (but not yet for sure) require decommissioning the existing network and moving it to the ADU.
NodeKailash -- still waiting for Russell to deliver the APU4
Hygiene4All -- they have a line on a possible node host from a neighboring business, which is good because my possible host has not replied.
- MR24 purchase (12) arrived, has been flashed (6-8 minutes each), seem to be in working order.
- PCEngines group purchase customs clearance fee invoice arrives in the form of a late fee invoice, lols.
City of Portland is recruiting for a Strategic Initiatives Analyst at the Office of Community Technology: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/portlandor/jobs/2950041/strategic-initiatives-analyst-analyst-iii
- Phone call with Lewis at EFA
- ILSR request
- Municipal Broadband PDX update
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeSherrett - issue with TV generated support call, unplug and re-plugged TV power.
- Selling main house separate from ADU, likely need to move node gear, new cable drop to ADU
NodeKailash - one user downloading a lot of data, but over wireguard vpn
Hygiene4All - talking with neighboring business about uplink
- PCEngines customs fees via UPS $80+ (fees for Chinese origin aluminum, and radios, compounded by # line items)
- Russell is considering applying for Strategic Initiatives Analyst in Office of Community Technology
- Russell had a call today with Lewis at EFA, leadership wants to have more grass roots connections outside of California - connected Lewis with Christopher
ChristopherMitchell (ILSR) called to ask for suggestions for junior analyst position responsibilities, Russell suggested connecting parties that have built muni networks with those that want to build them
- muninetworks.org has a weekly podcast
- Municipal Broadband PDX - meetings continue to happen with county commissioners
- Need to assemble a citizens initiative as well