- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
- IPv6 is mysteriously not working for ssh or https on knod and bean at OSUOSL, ping works, netstat says daemons are listening, but tcpdump shows SYN, and now SYN-ACK, no iptables rules that would indicate droppage, wtaf?
Still getting timeouts for https://personaltelco.net/wiki/PersonalTelco for non-obvious reasons, Russell is kind of stuck.
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeC3PO - cable had been interior grade and jacket failed
- Had to rotate dish 180 degrees at the site as well to improvate signal. Daniel at the site employeed by All Good Northwest, concerned reached out to old contact for Russell, will need to reach out to us again after they move
- Pipe, Hose, Jet (pipe and hose are Nanobeams that have limited memory). Russell turned off openvpn, snmpd, olsrd which won't provide cacti stats. Jet has memory so will provide that data.
NodeLionsEye - has returned without intervention
NodeKlickitat - have to schedule roof alignment
- haven't yet replaced hard drive on Magenta
- IPv6 connections not working at OSUOSL (knod and bean), interfaces are visible, SYN, SYN/ACK but not final ACK. No issue with orange, iris (using HE tunnel)
- Russell will duplicate knod to another VM to trace traffic through moin without other users
- Russell will have a virtual meeting with Tillamook Broadband Coordinator tomorrow