- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
- Nothing new
- Big news is that the wiki is working again
GeneralList is currently moved to subdirectory: broken-or-not/
- Some other plugin macros might not be working correctly, not thoroughly evaluated
RecentChangesList macro creates a malformed link (or at least, one that doesn't currently work)
- Rebuild knod from scratch? What are the crucial systems that would need replicating?
Still need to schedule a visit to WiLine to replace missing hard disk in array
Digital Navigator grant (https://www.portlandoregon.gov/OCT/81765) application?
Your Item Here
- Russell completed initial fix for wiki, dropping macros, do we do a clean install, or just resource/write the macros?
- Is docker a solution for packaging/availability?
- Build new system on VM provisioned for Bullseye (with Buster?)
- Haven't heard back yet from Eric at MESD on hosting, Russell will reach out
Still need to visit WiLine to replace drive (self serve). Will wait until next month to find out office status.
- DIN meeting today, included complex scheduling algorithm
- Digital Navigator grant offered from the city, applications for the next 3 weeks. $180K of grants.
- Could we have high schoolers staff a team that would connect households to the net.
- Other orgs would be better to do hiring, we could do training materials and train the Digital Navigators.