← Revision 10 as of 2005-03-16 10:39:30 →
← Revision 11 as of 2007-11-23 18:01:08 →
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|'''This page documents my install of BeWitched'''[[BR]]||'''This page documents my install of BeWitched'''<<BR>>|
This page documents my install of BeWitched
Load the image files
Currently the image files are located on a private server. When the location is moved to a PersonalTelcoProject server I will updae this page
- The image file rescue.serial.bin does not allow keyboard use from the serial client.
- I have to connect a keyboard to hit enter to start the install.
- The boot process hangs uncompressing the Linux image.
Release File error
the default URL is http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/, do not use this or you will get the error.
use this URL ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/, this seems obvious, but took me 6 hours on Sunday 02 Feb 2003 to figure out.
- The apt-get install netsaint-plugins did not work. I used the packages below.
- netsaint-statd-plugins 2.15-1
- netsaint_statd plugins
- netsaint-statd-server 2.15-1
- the netsaint_statd daemon (server portion)