|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|'''Presentation from Jerrit Collord on possible shared office/lab space||'''Presentation from Jerritt Collord on possible shared office/lab space'''|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|* Motion passed that all members of advisory and board must find at least one speaker for the monthly meetings||* All members of advisory and board must find at least one speaker for the monthly meetings|
Board meeting minutes 9-16-03
Presentation from Jerritt Collord on possible shared office/lab space
- Unanimous interest from group
Growing general membership
More lively and interesting MonthlyMeetings
- Typical low point for the year, end of summer. Activity picks up in winter.
Inviting entertaining speakers for the monthly meeting (part of 501c3)
- All members of advisory and board must find at least one speaker for the monthly meetings
Weekly meeting location, format and importance
- Weekly meetings stay at Toms restaurant, more focus on active projects
Improving group communication
- Committees and boards need to work harder on email and in person communications.
- Communications need to be improved
- Less focus on Board of Directors more on committees and focus groups
- Delegation of power to general membership in the form of committees
Bandwidth donation policy
- Being reviewed by lawyers
- Seeking council of local financial experts
Education committee report
- Rick Lindahl - no progress at this point
- A motion was passed to require the committee have a minimum of two members before the next meeting.
- Personaltelco.com registered by Kondooit Broadband and redirected to their site.
- Contact has been made. No movement at this point.
- Kondooit should release the name back to personaltelco
- pdxwireless declared water under the bridge. personaltelco stays.
- Discussed options on how to address unexpected legal expenses
- Lucas will follow up with Davis Wright Tremain and explore alternative agreements