← Revision 4 as of 2002-01-29 17:37:37
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
|* Cheap Lucent cards and Airport2 firmware (MichaelCodanti)|
- Ghetto Space (who's interested)
- Barn Raising, get some nodes up!
- Gotta get shit done! Maps, FAQ and Nodes!
- Report from the Special Interest Groups
- Introductions ...
Status of PayPal account.
- Propaganda Update.
- Better help for newbies
- Distributed and remote maintainace of nodes (how and who)
Report from EyeForWireless Conference
- Report from Summit meeting
LuckyLab access update
- Christian and Sam now secretary
- Matt's Mapping Software onto a server
- Anyone actually using IPv6? Anyone willing to research?
- Location! Location! Location! (Morrison bridge, north/south park blocks, skidmore, brooklyn park, washington park etc)
Please bring any homebrew antennas for show-and-tell (PatrickSullivan)
- Why on homepages (Thanks!)
General question and answer session, infrastructure/ad-hoc mode (AdamShand)
- Captive Portal Demonstration (needs to wait for connectivity)
- FCC regulations (Unknown)
- RF lesson (dB vs dBi vs. dBm, fresnel zones, pathloss, isotropic radiator, etc)
War driving as a marketing tool
- Sucess stories (this is what I did to get my node up)
- Hardware recommendations and what to look for in an AP)
- IPv6. How it works, how to use it etc