← Revision 5 as of 2021-04-28 17:14:52
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
|* 3 WZR600DHP updated with reverted patch|
- Node notes:
NodeKlickitat -- newly developing leaves are cutting the signal strength, considering adding another gateway in the middle of the network.
NodeMississippi -- should check link strength here too
NodeEdison -- still considering an ethernet run to tenant, need to contact their property maintenance guy
NodeBitHouse -- back online!
NodeNewDeal -- needs an outing to replace Buffalo with Meraki MR24
- 990N status?
- 2020 Paypay donations: $1200
- Donations by check: ???
- WZR600DHP was briefly broken when a chip select patch was thought unnecessary (device has two spi-nor chips)
- New release candidate was published (doesn't affect us because we use master in the development tree)
- Node notes:
NodeKlickitat - has leaf issues in neighborhood over the Summer. Maybe some nodes need to route through different neighbors.
NodeMississippi - may also have leaf issues to ballroom.
NodeEdision - may want on ethernet/AP.
NodeBitHouse - Came back, plugged in again?
NodeNewDeal - Need to replace AP.
NodeSherrett - Need an outdoor AP, maybe for a weekly meeting around the end of May.
- 3 WZR600DHP updated with reverted patch
- 990N - still to be filed
- CT-12 - needs revenue + 990N filing evidence