← Revision 10 as of 2018-02-28 20:01:04
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
|* Meeting on 3/14 overlaps embedded conference. Last year we connected at the Hilton lobby and went to the discounted "High Noon"|
- Node notes:
NodeEdison -- some throughput problems reported, rebooting ap's seemed to help
NodeKellogg -- some kind of ethernet-related packet loss to the Stephouse upstream (recently converted from Comcast), problem isolated, passed on to Stephouse
NodePioneerSquare -- AP is not pingable, SRG contacted, going to send someone to fix
NodeSabin -- hardware handed off to Ben, waiting to get plugged in
NodeFreeFunk -- hardware plugged in, operating
- New server, a Dell R720 has a full set of drive trays, 64gig of memory on order.
- Report on discussions regarding MunicipalBroadbandPDX
Report on visit to state capitol for NetNeutrality ballot measure
<add your item>
- Municipal Broadband
- Node notes:
NodePioneerSquare - SRG powercycled the node and it recovered
NodeEdison - rebooting APs fixed the issue
NodeKellogg - switched to Stephouse a month ago, Tyler will have someone try to re-crimp cable.
NodeSabin - Ben has not yet plugged in new node
NodeFreeFunk - has deployed and Sean has a root key for it
NodeWorldCup - no longer a node, hardware returned via Steve to Russell
- Tomas has a new temporary AP in Malaysia
- Cacti bug with sorting nodes
- 64GB memory ordered for new "purple" node
- Next week's meeting is at ?
- Meeting on 3/14 overlaps embedded conference. Last year we connected at the Hilton lobby and went to the discounted "High Noon"