← Revision 10 as of 2021-01-27 19:01:50
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
|* transitd discussion|
- Node notes:
NodeMississippi -- a few hour outage due to an upstream problem configuring a ubiquiti network controller, needed to reset the device and rebuild the configuration, problem resolved.
NodeEcotrust -- still needs a visit
NodeStreetRoots -- still need to schedule a visit
NodeKailash -- still needs a visit to swap out the gateway router
NodeMarshall -- added wifi ifaces for the private network, i think these existed previously but were lost when we swapped out the device a few months ago.
- PC Engines Group Purchase -- customs invoice finally arrived as a late fee, invoice obtained on Jan 11, paid today.
- DIN Meeting report
- Municipal Broadband PDX update
<add your item here>
- Node notes:
- Russell will invoice out the PC Engines customs charges ~$10/ea
- DIN Meeting - 30 minute interview and 8 hour training (4 days 2hrs) Russell/Ted
- workgroup produced video
- Russell watched first hour of City Council video which included discussion of Municipal Broadband PDX, another 30 minutes remaining to watch. A lot of anwerable questions were left un/under-answered due to not inviting a technical member of Municipal Broadband PDX
- Municipal Broadband PDX - had a meeting with Elizabeth Perez to discuss what would be presented in the workgroup above
- transitd discussion