← Revision 4 as of 2019-07-31 17:41:03
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,CalebPhillips,KeeganQuinn,JasonBergstrom,DonPark,SteveTree<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,CalebPhillips,KeeganQuinn,JasonBergstrom,DonPark,SteveTree,MatthewKlug<<BR>>|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|* Choose location for next week's meeting.|
|Line 15:||Line 16:|
|* None Yet||
* City council meeting approval agenda for Municipal Broadband PDX $25K funding
* Russell interviewed for several seconds of canned statement
- Annual Members Meeting:
- Node notes:
NodeSherrett -- had a reported outage, Meraki MR24 was up and reachable from the ethernet side, wifi interfaces were present, however Cacti graphs showed a drop out in associations for several hours, and a reboot seemed to return it to normal. No clue what might have happened. Something to keep an eye on.
NodePioneerSquare -- was contacted by Atmosera regarding the DSL line, inquiring why it was still being paid for. Russell replied that it shouldn't be, and confirmed by reviewing email traffic that he had not actually dropped the ball there, and had notified them shortly after the gear was removed and recovered. Russell took the opportunity to again thank them for their many years of support for the node.
- Choose location for next week's meeting.
<add your agenda item here>
- City council meeting approval agenda for Municipal Broadband PDX $25K funding
- Russell interviewed for several seconds of canned statement