← Revision 7 as of 2019-05-29 18:20:15 →
← Revision 8 as of 2019-05-29 18:41:13 →
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
* Nominations for open position (must be member by June monthly to vote at July meeting)
* Ted nominated JasonBergstrom for position, Russell seconded
|Line 25:||Line 27:|
Date and Time: Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Roll Call: RussellSenior,TedBrunner,JasonBergstrom,SteveTree,MatthewKlug,SteveFisher
- OSCON contract signed (late) on Tuesday, looks like we are good to go.
- OSUOSL move completed on Friday (5/24), still residual DNS issues being resolved
- Node notes:
NodeRerun -- was offline
NodeArborLodge -- decommissioning the N. Atlantic roof this Saturday. decided not to shut it off early, as i concluded the odds were strongly against anyone contacting us in time to do a reinstall the same day, so leaving it on to maximize service.
Open nominations for BoardOfDirectors (incumbent is JasonBergstrom) election in July.
<your item here>
- Node notes:
NodeArborLodge - Saturday at 11am is suggested time, Russell will confirm and send info to list
- OSUOSL move
- Successful, tmp host in old Stephouse office is only one in rack, office is storage and going away
- Russell will update DNS to point away from Stephouse IPs
- IPv6 now native for non OpenVPN hosts at OSUOSL
- Russell signed OSCON contract at last minute, so we have a table
CityClub June 21
- Nominations for open position (must be member by June monthly to vote at July meeting)
Ted nominated JasonBergstrom for position, Russell seconded