← Revision 6 as of 2012-11-29 00:25:44
added some notes
Revision 7 as of 2012-12-03 22:56:16
add a Connor's last name
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' MatthewKlug, RussellSenior, TedBrunner, Connor??, KeeganQuinn<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' MatthewKlug, RussellSenior, TedBrunner, ConnorScott, KeeganQuinn<<BR>>|
Take note of the 12th anniversary of the launch of PTP
- New nodes coming
- Tupelo Alley roof is off, at least unless we can find out why not and solve the problem.
Moving monitoring database to server#3 (red), ironing out slowness in MySql updates
- Need a lighter weight captive portal, maybe Lua-based?
- Implications of IPv6 deployment, for blocking abusers, etc.
- Serval Project phone purchase waiting for an attractively priced option.
You guys are amazing, every time I read something new about Personal Telco and the work you guys are doing, I am both proud and inspired. So very happy that you have all kept PTP alive and well after all these years. Twelve years?! I was only there for the first 2.5 ... you guys rock, keep kicking ass. -- AdamShand
- Talked about all the stuff on the agenda and more, e.g.:
- Connor is interested in setting up a mesh at his condo complex, has roof access as well
- We discussed buying some more Ubiquiti Bullets to have on hand, Keegan supported the idea, maybe 3x M2HPs and 3x M5HPs