Revision 1 as of 2017-11-27 01:17:10
added some agenda items
added some more agenda items
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
* Update on FreeGeek grant request
* PCEngines Group Order
Date and Time: Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Roll Call: Them
- Pick location for next Weekly Meeting
- Node notes:
NodeKellogg -- billing-related outage November 15 until November 17. 45 Main reports not receiving the bill.
NodePrinceton -- billing-related outage at about 9am on November 24, back online noon November 25, ditto on bill.
NodeCedarHillsCrossing -- back online as of November 21, apparently electricity restored after construction work for about a month.
- PTP accounting:
- Russell deposited $100 in PTP checking account:
Russell needs to bill for NodeEdison
- Drei was rebooted, in order to test out a wireguard server there; new Postgresql did not start cleanly, needed to update the databases, which Russell stumbled his way through, apparently successfully.
- Some experimentation with wireguard as a possible VPN replacement:
- keys aren't signed, which means the server needs an explicit peer configuration for each node
- not sure about integration with olsrd
- otherwise, pinging across link works
Update on FreeGeek grant request
- PCEngines Group Order
ISTE query/response regarding NodePioneerSquare
<your agenda item here>
- None Yet