← Revision 13 as of 2007-11-23 18:01:02
converted to 1.6 markup
Notes about upcoming new installation for this node.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
13235 SW 72nd Ave.<<BR>>
Portland, Oregon 97223 <<BR>>
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
|* Cisco AP-1231G-A-K9||* TBD|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|* Cisco IOS, Open auth, no portal||* TBD - most likely OpenWRT|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
* 2014-02-02 - As of this date no node is up, but a new node is coming near NE 14th & Alberta.
|Line 31:||Line 34:|
Node name: Subtend
Node Info: NodeId:280
Live Date: November 21st, 2003
Sponsor: Kris Amundson Contact: email@example.com
- TBD - most likely OpenWRT
- Address: 10.11.40.0/24
- Gateway: 10.11.40.1
- Wireless Address: 10.11.40.1
- DHCP Pool: 10.11.40.10 - .99
Installers / Organizers
Maintenance and System Log
2014-02-02 - As of this date no node is up, but a new node is coming near NE 14th & Alberta.
- 2005-??-?? - "Upgraded" to a Cisco 1231, someday will get something better running a captive portal
- 2004-07-11 - Moved to larger subnet (/28 to /24). Still no external antenna.
2003-11-21 - Initial Linksys setup. Allocated PTP subnet and created NodeDb and proper PTP wiki pages. Considering ditching the Linksys and going for a Senao. No external antenna at this point. Might occur in the next couple weeks (the purchasing at least).
- Is this node still alive?
Personal wireless wiki page: http://www.subtend.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Node280