← Revision 2 as of 2002-02-01 23:34:58
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|*Mt Tabor: Subarea within E Burnside St, SE 82nd Ave, SE Division St, SE 39th Ave.|
Each node is identified by area, optional subarea, and then the name of the node, as follows:
- Area: Subarea: Name
Not every node is located within a subarea. Areas will get subareas when a high concentration of nodes demands more specificity. The Name can be anything the node owner chooses, but a nearby street intersection or landmark is recommended.
Within greater Portland, Oregon, the areas and subareas are described below:
- NE: Area east of N Williams Ave and north of E Burnside St.
- SE: Area east of the Willamette River and south of E Burnside St.
- Inner: Subarea within E Burnside St, SE 20th Ave, SE Powell Blvd, Willamette River.
- Brooklyn: Subarea within SE Powell Blvd, SE 28th Ave, SE Reedway St, Willamette River.
- Mt Tabor: Subarea within E Burnside St, SE 82nd Ave, SE Division St, SE 39th Ave.
- SW: Area west of the Willamette River and generally south of W Burnside/Baseline Sts.
- Downtown: Subarea within W Burnside St, Willamette River, Interstate 405.
- NW: Area west of the Willamette River and generally north of W Burnside/Baseline Sts.
- N: Area north of the Willamette River and west of N Williams Ave.
Outlying areas should use the name of the city or town where they are located. This includes Vancouver.
If you don't know where to put yourself, don't worry about it, just put in your node name and proper lat/lon coordinates and somebody will figure out where to put you.