← Revision 10 as of 2008-10-06 12:20:37
changed the ssid back to www.personaltelco.net and the channel back to 11
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|* ESSID: linksys||* ESSID: www.personaltelco.net|
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
|* Channel: 6||* Channel: 11|
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
|* AP: 10.11.0.5||* AP: 10.11.0.2|
Node Name: Red Wing Coffee and Baking NodeId:561
Status: Fully operational
Live Date: January 3, 2004
1700 SE 6th Ave.
A phone number and email address should be listed for this node.
- Linksys WRT54G
- ESSID: www.personaltelco.net
- Channel: 11
- Hostname: yeast
- Internet Network: 220.127.116.11/24
- Gateway: 18.104.22.168
- Upstream DNS servers: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- AP: 10.11.0.2
- PTPnet Network: 10.11.0.1/26
Installers / Organizers
Maintenance and System Log
- 01/23/03 - Node reported down. AP is shown to be the problem
- 01/??/03 - nocat box rebooted
01/27/03 - TomFitz got AP back up, reports its still acting up.
- 05/17/04 - Very Stable. No probs in months.
2005-09-18 - Updated yeast. (- KeeganQuinn)
- 2006-05-12 - essid is 'linksys'. left a note for IT person to set essid to www.personaltelco.net.
- 2007-04-04 - linksys reset and essid moved back to the proper "www.personaltelco.net" by irving popovetsky (thanks irving!).
- 2008-10-06: Got a call about flakey behavior yesterday. Remotely, it looked like an abusive network user. The WRT had been reset, however. Today, I stopped by to check it out. Found the WRT in a default configuration (makes sense, given the reset), so I reconfigured the ip address to 10.11.0.2/26. Also changed the admin password. Because there are active node users here now, I'll defer changing the SSID until later, after business hours. Should be readily accessible remotely now.
Provides good, solid coverage inside the establishment and around the immediate vicinity.