← Revision 3 as of 2016-07-19 08:55:34
update to mississippi status
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Date and Time:''' Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 6:30pm-8:00pm<<BR>>
'''Roll Call:''' Them<<BR>>
* Pick location for next weekly
* Node notes:
* Cacti cleanup -- fixing addresses, in many cases converting from numeric to host.ptp or host.nodename.ptp, adding missing access points, etc.
* NodeMississippi -- Mississippi Commons has been offline since early June, on Tuesday got access and rebooted/recovered, discovered metrix-west and metrix-ed aren't reachable.
* NodeFirstUnitarian -- updated ap1 (origen, in the closet off the main street sanctuary balcony) but broke it in the process, installed a replacement on July 17. Also tried contacting the fellow from the Cornerstone roof (previously a point-to-point repeater 500 feet south of NodeFirstUnitarian), but on site it appears a gigantic apartment building is currently blocking line of sight, so maybe a lost cause.
* NodeEcotrust -- flashed the Ubiquiti PicoStation M2 upstairs with LEDE (the OpenWrt fork), and set up cacti to monitor.
* NodeArborLodge and NodeBeulahLand -- configured cacti to monitor the skypilots, mostly just uptime, since the SNMP config on them doesn't seem to export anything else of importance.
* Russell has tweaked the BIND configuration scripts to use relative hostnames at nodes (first whack used names based on the PTP ipaddr, which turned out to be a tedious mistake)
* ''Your Item Here''
* None Yet
|Describe PersonalTelco/2016-07-20 here.|
Describe PersonalTelco/2016-07-20 here.