← Revision 6 as of 2005-03-09 08:49:54
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Describe WeeklyMeeting13February2003 here.
HyipInvestment EgoldEcurrency GetRich MakeMoney MlmAndDownlines ForexTrading WorkFromHome HomeBusiness OnlineInvesting SafeInvestment
## Any line with two hash marks will not show on final Wiki page
## This file is WeeklyMeetingDayMonthYearTemplate
## Add Wiki location make sure there is a page with address
## Add date below in this format Day Month Year
'''Date:''' 13 February 2003 [[BR]]
'''Planned Start Time: 11 AM [[BR]]
## document actual meeting time not what was planned below
'''Actual Start Time: 11:15 AM [[BR]]
## wiki name of notetaker (your name)
'''Role call:''' [[BR]]
## wiki name where available. here are some current regulars. do a head count of the room too.
AlinaJensen, LonnieWormley, DonPark, EugeneKeam, NatPowning
## fill in items pre-meeting and subitems during the meeting.
* Discuss how to improve how PTP deals with public contact
* Help define new ways that PTP can implement a business outreach program
## * subitem
## * second item
## * subitem
## * subitem
* Get contact database working on a secure web based form.
* Start a newsletter to keep contacts informed of PTP activities.
* Contact other non-profit groups and work to build relationships.
* Find out if PTP can use wireless technology to help them solve problems.
## * Facilitator - rotate this duty through the group, decide who is doing it the week before
## * Scribe - do we want a separate scribe and facilitator, AaronJohnson has found this works well in ## other consensus based groups. (sounds good to me -- AdamShand)
* Time - 11 AM
* Date - 20 Feb 2003
* Location - FiresideCoffeeLodge
## Add a link to the next weeks wiki notes at the end of this weeks using the following format, Day is a ## number, Month is a word, and Year is a four digit number, like this,
## Thank you for taking notes. They are very important. Check over your work and post
## a link to firstname.lastname@example.org when your finished. If you have any questions
## ask email@example.com
- Discuss how to improve how PTP deals with public contact
- Help define new ways that PTP can implement a business outreach program
- Get contact database working on a secure web based form.
- Start a newsletter to keep contacts informed of PTP activities.
- Contact other non-profit groups and work to build relationships.
- Find out if PTP can use wireless technology to help them solve problems.
- Time - 11 AM
- Date - 20 Feb 2003
Location - FiresideCoffeeLodge