← Revision 3 as of 2003-06-03 19:21:09
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
* TomHiggins: has been deputized to make/do new zope/cmf/plone. going slowly, demo available [http://www.personaltelco.
net:9673/ptpplone/ here]. partial wiki migration, calendar, nav bar, trouble tickets for next meeting.
|* TomHiggins: has been deputized to make/do new zope/cmf/plone. going slowly, demo available [http://www.personaltelco.net:9673/ptpplone/ here]. partial wiki migration, calendar, nav bar, trouble tickets for next meeting.|
- Date: 03 June 2003
- Planned Start Time: 6:30PM
- Actual Start Time: 6:42PM
- Actual End Time: 8:00pm
Long Term Projects or Unclaimed Ideas
AdamShand: Use affero.org for reputation management stuff. Good for pledge drives etc.
AustinSchutz: is working on filter for the general list to shape signal/noise ratio. He will notify us when he has
something to play with.
DarrinEden: Adhocracy. Oh hold for Darrin's trip. Developement using Zope is continuing. Jpublish/Tomcat abandoned.
In the Queue
DonPark: Will finish membership roster for the June monthly.
- Remove showing password
- Stop edit to change membership status
LonnieWormley/DatNguyen - Summer party organization.
- $35 for permin and $15 for table
- People want family picnic with no booze.
- Preston Park or Laurhurst Park.
- We will focus on Laurhurst Park
NigelBallard: Follow up with Sputnik/David Sifry about Linux AP and control center software.
- Sputnik is not working yet.
TomHiggins: has been deputized to make/do new zope/cmf/plone. going slowly, demo available [http://www.personaltelco.net:9673/ptpplone/ here]. partial wiki migration, calendar, nav bar, trouble tickets for next meeting.
- Not here but having problems with CFM and Wiki
- Jerritt will help on Zope if someone will take lead. He will set up a proxy for simple URL.
- We need someone to help that knows Python.
TomHiggins: will investigate donation options for PTP. Register with help from Lucas.
- On the list we should have fundrasing goals. We will have running expenses for PTP like checking account.
NatPowning: Rocky Butte Access Point hardware and setup. Have all the parts together.
- Don Park has all hardware
- Get the list from Don
- Don wants to set things up this weekend
PCS node is moving down one floor and DonPark is lead.
- Dat and Steve will re-write editguite page and then Adam will create a Cron job to send out email once a month.
New Action Items
- Define what things PTP will spend money on.
New Items for Discussion
- Membership - Very lenghty discussion ensued.
- Last monthly meeting 7 people joined.
- 25 people showed up at the monthly meeting.
- You do not have to have a node at home to be a member.
- Darrin has paid for membership.
- Steve wants to support, but not be a member
- How do we court corporate support and not alienate community support.
- Freedom of speech must be protected. How do we usefully protect freedom of speech.
- The only thing that the list has censored is SPAM.
- Membership does not mean that you can not contribute to what PTP.
- meet two guys that use to be involved with PTP. Aaron wants to be involved but not be a member.
- Maybe we should re-do the email list.
- Dat Nygen
- Why is membership by sweat not good enough.
- Adam: There is no way to measure what is enough.
Resolved Items and Notes
DonPark: Relocate bone to Color Technology. Will notify via maillist and web site.
BrianBeattie: Rebuild South Park Blocks Soekris.
- Darrin has reclaimed hardware.
BrianBeattie: New module package to resolve Soekris/HostAp issues.
- Brain made the update.
Next Meeting Details
- Date: 20 May 2003
- Planned Start Time: 6:30PM
- Actual Start Time: 6:30PM