← Revision 16 as of 2004-02-10 19:12:25
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|* Role call:NigleBallard, AaronBaer, KeeganQuinn, KarolKulaga, TomFitz, AndrewWood, DarrinEden, TomHiggins, MusashiHybrid, TomOfferman, Shawn||* Role call:NigleBallard, AaronBaer, KeeganQuinn, KarolKulaga, TomFitz, AndrewWood, DarrinEden, TomHiggins, MusashiHybrid, TomOfferman, ShawnWelter|
- Date: February 10, 2004
- Planned Start Time: 6:30PM
- Actual Start Time: 6;32PM
- End Time:
- New Nodes Roll Call... Put up a new node in the last week or so? Have a node planned for the next week or so. List it here and any issuse,needs or questions about them.
BI-QUAD antenna build fest was a go. We successfully built the bi-quad however the dish never arrived so that will be adapted soon. Good things were discovered that will help during the main Antenna Build workshop. AaronBaer The date for the main Antenna Build Workshope is _ and will be at _
Web Based IRC client to be set up by KarolKulaga
- Hawthorne Hostel Roof Node and the Amazing Powering Down Gremlins in the existing Hostel Node.
TomFitz - Biz cards. We need business cards. Blank cards and cards for all of the people on the contact page. Good Idea. Someone needs to design them or use the old design and modify.
Rocky Butte seems to be down. There are no longer any beacon packets flying eastward towards KeeganQuinn's house. Please Help. -- Need more info about problem maybe. Why is it down. Can someone drive by and check if it is up or down? It seems that Rocky Butte has been plugged in once again. Hope is to confirm very soon.
NigelBallard is working on nodes that include a ice cream parlor downtown a subway and bar near PSU (Change 02/10/04)
TomFitz and KeeganQuinn: Automated database to facilitate generating statistics. Discussion concludes that individual users must not be identified, but data could potentially be useful and interesting. update: MAC address tracking/NoCat logs. looking for volunteers (Change 01/06/04)-- KeeganQuinn nocatauth to export xml statistics, it may be useful in the interim. seattlewireless has Really Cool Shit http://stats.seattlewireless.net/ http://www.caseyhalverson.com/wispot/ (Change 01/13/04) Contact as been made with Casey Halverson. The data scheme is being looked at. Ideas were tossed around on a new database for storing node info, and what is needed for in-house and public consumption. (no change 02/10/04)
KeeganQuinn suggests holding a wireless summit in Summer 2004. VCPAParty
- Don - Tech plan. Three pieces to his plan. Hot spots and their dev/deployment, PTPnet (many possibilities) , web software devlopment (node stats, Nodedb replacement?, moinmoni to plone.) Don will elaborate. Bold.. Go for it! Jerrit had conversation with Don at the Bi-Quad fest regarding an upgrade of moinmoin and focus on
building the user database.