Differences between revisions 12 and 14 (spanning 2 versions)
Revision 12 as of 2004-09-07 17:58:24
Size: 1870
Editor: pertelco1
Comment:
Revision 14 as of 2004-09-07 18:20:33
Size: 2347
Editor: pertelco1
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 27: Line 27:
    
Line 30: Line 30:
 * 146 LaDolceVita Replacement -  * 146 LaDolceVita Replacement - Aaron and Rennet will fix it up by Friday
 * 78 NoFishGoFish - They were on vacation for August.
 * 99 Couch Park - Waiting on them to get back to us.
 * 109 Bubble Tea SE Woodstock - Wants to be a node. - JoeMcCann is checking on the project.
 * 139 FullerCup N Missispip - JasonMcArthur - Box is built, the biz is being built.
 * 148 FreeGeek Fair - MikeWeinberg to lead. Sept 18th
 * 88 WEstover Towers - RobPetersen is handling it.
Line 33: Line 39:
 * 105 Biz Cards- TomFitz -

Meeting Details

  • Location: Hawthorne Hostel, Node143, 3031 SE Hawthorne
  • Date: 07 Sep 2004
  • Planned Start Time: 6:30PM
  • Actual Start Time:
  • Facilitator: RobertPetersen

  • Scribe: TomHiggins

  • Role call:

Old Business

  • New Nodes.
  • Nocturnal?
  • 24th and Burnside?
  • Le Dolce?

New Business

  • RT tickets
  • PersonalTelco University

  • Finance Committee
  • Node Maintenance
  • Education Month

Resolved Items and Notes

6:33 meeting called

PTU - DarrenEden - We are about to finish the reservation for a classroom at Portland Statue University to start classes starting on Sept 13 for 8 consecutives Mondays (6:30 to 8 pm). Students are to be picked by the area captains, 3 each so 15 students for the first class.

Stephane - We need help to address issue with nodes. We are asking for members to step up and learn the skills to keep the PTPnet going and build it out. We use a ticket tracking system called [http://www.personaltelco.net/RT RT] to show the issues we have open, the priorities and track who is working on what. The issues that need working on now are...

  • 106 Stumptown Belmont - Nat and/or Paul will be contacted by TomHiggins to do a site survey.

  • 87 Powells Tech - DSL is almost in.
  • 146 LaDolceVita Replacement - Aaron and Rennet will fix it up by Friday

  • 78 NoFishGoFish - They were on vacation for August.

  • 99 Couch Park - Waiting on them to get back to us.
  • 109 Bubble Tea SE Woodstock - Wants to be a node. - JoeMcCann is checking on the project.

  • 139 FullerCup N Missispip - JasonMcArthur - Box is built, the biz is being built.

  • 148 FreeGeek Fair - MikeWeinberg to lead. Sept 18th

  • 88 WEstover Towers - RobPetersen is handling it.

  • 135 OpenVPN Quaga Doc and hands on - we need to shanghi Jimmy and Aaron to do a learning night.
  • 105 Biz Cards- TomFitz -

Node Status

  • Nocturnal has a nucab and is waiting for dsl, which has been ordered and will be put in any minute now.

Next Meeting Details

  • Location:
  • Date: 14 Sep 2004
  • Planned Start Time: 6:30PM
  • Facilitator: RobertPetersen

  • Scribe:


[CategoryMeetingNotes]


CategoryWeekly CategoryWeekly

WeeklyMeeting20040907 (last edited 2007-11-23 18:01:22 by localhost)