Differences between revisions 20 and 21
Revision 20 as of 2004-09-07 18:37:20
Size: 2380
Editor: pertelco1
Comment:
Revision 21 as of 2004-09-07 19:23:18
Size: 2597
Editor: TomHiggins
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 24: Line 24:
DarrinEden - PTU -We are about to finish the reservation for a classroom at Portland Statue University to start classes on Sept 13 for 8 consecutives Mondays (6:30 to 8 pm). Students are to be picked by the area captains, 3 each so 15 students for the first class. DarrinEden - PTU -, The PTU will be a set of clases that will train members on the all Matters PTP from the history, philosophy, technology and skills. We are about to finalize the reservation for a classroom at Portland Statue University to start classes on Sept 13 for 8 consecutives Mondays (6:30 to 8 pm). Students are to be picked by the area captains, 3 each so 15 students for the first round of 8 class.
Line 26: Line 26:
StephaneChatre - We need help to address issue with nodes. We are asking for members to step up and learn the skills to keep the PTPnet going and build it out. We use a ticket tracking system called [http://www.personaltelco.net/RT RT] to show the issues we have open, the priorities and track who is working on what. The issues that need working on now are... StephaneChatre - Stephane invited many of the members who filled out the volutneer forms over the last couple of Monthlies. About 7 or 8 showed up to this weekly willing to help out with the tasks that need doing. We use a ticket tracking system called [http://www.personaltelco.net/RT RT] to show the issues we have open, the priorities and track who is working on what. The issues that need working on now are...
Line 28: Line 28:
 * 106 Stumptown Belmont - Nat and/or Paul will be contacted by TomHiggins to do a site survey.  * 106 Stumptown Belmont - Nat and/or Paul will be contacted by TomHiggins to do a site survey with DarrinEden.

Meeting Details

  • Location: Hawthorne Hostel, Node143, 3031 SE Hawthorne
  • Date: 07 Sep 2004
  • Planned Start Time: 6:30PM
  • Actual Start Time:
  • Facilitator: RobertPetersen

  • Scribe: TomHiggins

  • Role call:

Old Business

  • New Nodes.
  • Nocturnal?
  • 24th and Burnside?
  • Le Dolce?

New Business

  • RT tickets
  • PersonalTelco University

  • Finance Committee
  • Node Maintenance
  • Education Month

Resolved Items and Notes

6:33 meeting called

DarrinEden - PTU -, The PTU will be a set of clases that will train members on the all Matters PTP from the history, philosophy, technology and skills. We are about to finalize the reservation for a classroom at Portland Statue University to start classes on Sept 13 for 8 consecutives Mondays (6:30 to 8 pm). Students are to be picked by the area captains, 3 each so 15 students for the first round of 8 class.

StephaneChatre - Stephane invited many of the members who filled out the volutneer forms over the last couple of Monthlies. About 7 or 8 showed up to this weekly willing to help out with the tasks that need doing. We use a ticket tracking system called [http://www.personaltelco.net/RT RT] to show the issues we have open, the priorities and track who is working on what. The issues that need working on now are...

  • 106 Stumptown Belmont - Nat and/or Paul will be contacted by TomHiggins to do a site survey with DarrinEden.

  • 87 Powells Tech - DSL is almost in.
  • 146 LaDolceVita Replacement - Aaron and Rennet will fix it up by Friday

  • 78 NoFishGoFish - They were on vacation for August.

  • 99 Couch Park - Waiting on them to get back to us.
  • 109 Bubble Tea SE Woodstock - Wants to be a node. - JoeMcCann is checking on the project.

  • 139 FullerCup N Missispip - JasonMcArthur - Box is built, the biz is being built.

  • 148 FreeGeek Fair - MichaelWeinberg to lead. Sept 18th

  • 88 Westover Towers - RobPetersen is handling it.

  • 121 NW 23 Hoytt -
  • 135 OpenVPN Quaga Doc and hands on - we need to shanghi Jimmy and Aaron to do a learning night.
  • 105 Biz Cards- TomFitz -

Node Status

  • Nocturnal has a nucab and is waiting for dsl, which has been ordered and will be put in any minute now.

Next Meeting Details

  • Location: Backspace
  • Date: 14 Sep 2004
  • Planned Start Time: 6:30PM
  • Facilitator: RobertPetersen

  • Scribe:


[CategoryMeetingNotes]


CategoryWeekly CategoryWeekly

WeeklyMeeting20040907 (last edited 2007-11-23 18:01:22 by localhost)