← Revision 10 as of 2006-02-01 20:21:12
fixup irving park info
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
|* Russell suggests putting flyers for MGP at Self Enhancement Inc (next to the Comcast Brochures)||* Russell suggests putting flyers for MGP at Self Enhancement Inc. (next to the Comcast Brochures).|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|* Next step is running som Cat5e - Troy points out that we can't legally run Cat5e without appropritae licenses.||* Next step is running some Cat5e - Troy points out that we can't legally run Cat5e without appropriate licenses.|
- Drink Delicious Beer
Discuss application for [http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/grants/us/programs/tech_community/ HP Grant] (posted to mailing list by KeithLofstrom)
- Debrief on site survey for Unitarian Church
RussellSenior will demo a working repeater for MGP
- Request Tracker!
- Discuss Irving Park node. Troy says the ptp Irving Park node is on the Fargo building and that Portless has been managing it. Should still be www.personaltelco.net, though. Troy is going to try to check on it this week. Apparently been talking about replacing the omni with a sector antenna.
NodeMashTun is broken again, but isn't managed by NOT, so I guess we can't fix it :(.
RussellSenior sets up a repeater as Proof-of-concept, we use it to connect instead.
- Some discussion of WGT versus WRT (and eWRT versus OpenWRT on the topic of NVRAM usage)
- HP Grant?
Seems like we should apply for it as long as there are no strings attached. Majority of attendees decide that none of us know anything about grant writing, so MichaelWeinberg should do it.
- Cable Access Grant?
- HP Grant?
- Russell suggests putting flyers for MGP at Self Enhancement Inc. (next to the Comcast Brochures).
- Unitarian Church
- Look for full details on Wiki elsewhere, later on
- Next step is running some Cat5e - Troy points out that we can't legally run Cat5e without appropriate licenses.
- Russell's Proof-of-concept repeater works great. We should buy a few such setups to deploy in MGP.
NodePioneerSquare - DSL Modem is borked, will try a replacement tomorrow.
- Request Tracker - Currently researching using Trac as a request tracker.