← Revision 13 as of 2006-04-19 18:57:47
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
|* Realize that the two free pitchers have hampered productivity and increased geeky rambling.|
- Report on new Mississippi roofs
- City Repair install (gear acquired)
- Mt Tabor gal update
- New Hollywood node update
- Plan of Attack for Mapping/Stumbling Portland
Finish LuckyLab install
- fix cable run to second AP
- forward ports
AnnaBannanas install in St Johns
- Russell's wacky ideas for the August field day.
- PTP Handbook?
- PTPU DVD?
- Monthly Meeting Content?
Finishing NodeLuckyLab requires recrimping of AP-end of 2nd-AP run. It works!
Enjoy complimentary beer (StumptownPorter)
Plan is to do an InstallFest once all gear is amassed with goal of doing two rooftops
- Discussion of rooftop climbing
Need help to finish CityRepair install, gear is here
- New Hollywood node moving forward
- Mt. Tabor gal has been contacted and is moving forward
- Discussion of other names for fickle
- Rambling about random geeky things. Realize that peanut debree in keyboard is possibly bad.
Russell and Caleb will setup NuCab for Node
- Don quizzes Michael for dating advice
PTPU DVD and PTP Handbook ploys fail to get TomHiggins to show up
- Monthly content? Errr...
- Realize that the two free pitchers have hampered productivity and increased geeky rambling.