← Revision 2 as of 2006-06-21 15:08:46
add some detail
one more thing
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
|* Russell (slap that guy!) needs to compile and test a new madwifi-ng and, if it improves things, deploy.|
- Election process
- Caleb nominated Troy for Troy's board position, and Russell for Russell's board position;
- Russell nominated Caleb for Russell's board position.
- Any others?
- Mississippi update
- Review repeater allocation criteria (someone near metrix-ed wants coverage, apparently isn't getting it now, can we supply a repeater?)
- Deploying a third repeater (first paid for) this week
- Repeaters seem to be working great these days, except might be good to add nocatsplash or figure a way to bridge (wds). currently, only the first repeater client auth's each day because the repeater nat's.
- Russell (slap that guy!) needs to compile and test a new madwifi-ng and, if it improves things, deploy.
- Need to get on NAYA roof and reconnect naya-cisco-se
- Need to get on Ed's roof and repoint backhaul antenna to commons and then replace naya-metrix-sw with naya-cisco-sw.
- Need to raise metrix-commons antennas about 5 feet to become visible from altura furniture
- Need to install at Altura Furniture
- Need to install at Grand Central Baking
- Need to contact building owners about facilitating AC power on their roof, as running cable from ground seems problematical.
- Need to schedule "Need to ..." items above.
- None Yet