← Revision 2 as of 2006-11-15 19:31:40
Revision 3 as of 2007-11-23 18:03:55
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Date and Time:''' November 15, 2006 6:30pm-8:00pm[[BR]]
'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior, CalebPhillips[[BR]]
'''Date and Time:''' November 15, 2006 6:30pm-8:00pm<<BR>>
'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior, CalebPhillips<<BR>>
- Scheduling of Mississippi Grant Project install at Grand Central
- Update on Jason Graham case (DA Case 2090129-1; Court Nbr: 06-08-49672)
- Sentencing tentatively scheduled for November 16, 2006, 8:30 am before Judge Amiton
- Review draft statement to court, if finished.
Check out NodeVivace, determine whether it is still a node, wanting to still be a node, or whatever.
- Decides on next tuesday afternoon as something to shoot for
- Sentencing hearing tomorrow at 8:30. DDA says charge is misdemeanor criminal mischief, sentence is 24 months, 80 hours community service, and restitution.
- Vivace staffers don't know about the wifi. We give them a card to pass on to someone who does. At present it is broadcasting "vivace" splash-free and open.