Differences between revisions 5 and 6
Revision 5 as of 2007-08-01 20:32:51
Size: 1820
Comment:
Revision 6 as of 2007-11-23 18:00:48
Size: 1820
Editor: localhost
Comment: converted to 1.6 markup
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
'''Location:''' Katie O'Briens! 2809 Northeast Sandy Boulevard ... Let's talk not type![[BR]]
'''Date and Time:''' Wednesday, August 1, 2007 6:30pm-8:00pm[[BR]]
'''Scribe:''' RussellSenior[[BR]]
'''Roll Call:''' MichaelWeinberg, RussellSenior, SethShikora, SaraHonsberger [[BR]]
'''Location:''' Katie O'Briens! 2809 Northeast Sandy Boulevard ... Let's talk not type!<<BR>>
'''Date and Time:''' Wednesday, August 1, 2007 6:30pm-8:00pm<<BR>>
'''Scribe:''' RussellSenior<<BR>>
'''Roll Call:''' MichaelWeinberg, RussellSenior, SethShikora, SaraHonsberger <<BR>>

Location: Katie O'Briens! 2809 Northeast Sandy Boulevard ... Let's talk not type!
Date and Time: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 6:30pm-8:00pm
Scribe: RussellSenior
Roll Call: MichaelWeinberg, RussellSenior, SethShikora, SaraHonsberger

Agenda

Notes

  • MichaelWeinberg's agenda for PTP

    • Administrative stuff
      • Possible office space
      • Bylaw audit and/or reform
      • Create transparent accounting
      • Move annual membership meeting later, like in October, then have board meeting term expire at the next annual board meeting.
      • Draft donation acknowledgment letter
      • Implement a non-discrimination policy
    • Get Community (not necessarily the City) of Portland back on the path to salvaging UnwirePortland.

      • Organize a panel discussion about the implementation of UnwirePortland and how PTP can assist in its public benefit achieving goals.

    • Produced local content (something focused)
  • Need to check on the silk screening for tee shirts, make sure they can be used again.
  • MetroFi amazingly works here, does that count as a testimonial??

  • Russell reports on NodeFirstUnitarian episode.

  • Russell is holding $210 of tee shirt money, needs to deposit money.
  • Russell should schedule another Wgt play day
  • Russell talks about NodeLabarre, Sara says she wants to help out. Need to order parts.

  • Russell talks about NodeLuckyLabSW, Sara and Russell will get together to flash a WRT54GL + OpenWrt + WifiDog for that node on Tuesday August 7.


[CategoryMeetingNotes]

WeeklyMeeting20070801 (last edited 2007-11-23 18:00:48 by localhost)