← Revision 4 as of 2008-04-16 09:29:43
a couple more items on the ptp agenda
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
* Note: I just upgraded the wifidog client to 1.1.5 on those two nodes. Once I have confirmation that it's an improvement, I'll upgrade the rest. --RussellSenior
* Time to sign up for this year's Mississippi Street Fair (mid-July).
|Line 21:||Line 23:|
|* None Yet||* MichaelWeinberg is a no-show this week.|
Date and Time: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: Them
- Pick location for next weekly
Russell due to go to LinuxFestNorthwest in Bellingham, WA on April 26-27 to talk about the Personal Telco Project.
- Russell has been invited to participate in the Wireless Summit 2008 in Washington DC, however the financial support is only $350 out of a trip cost on the order of $1000-$1500 (barring discovery of cheap housing). Russell leaning against going.
One, possibly more of the MissNet computers have been adopted out. Followup is needed (e.g. attaching the available directional antennas).
- Nodes needing help:
NodeLabarre has been out for a month. Probably just needs a power cycle. Russell tried emailing without reply, probably someone just needs to stop in during business hours.
NodeMoonlight has its secondary static IP. The wgt there needs plugging in. After that, Russell can come by and config-up the IP. Or Russell can provide the necessary info.
Note: I just upgraded the wifidog client to 1.1.5 on those two nodes. Once I have confirmation that it's an improvement, I'll upgrade the rest. --RussellSenior
- Time to sign up for this year's Mississippi Street Fair (mid-July).
Your Item Here
MichaelWeinberg is a no-show this week.