← Revision 6 as of 2012-06-19 10:26:21
add question about NodeWestover fate
Revision 7 as of 2012-06-27 18:16:32
Notes from last week.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
'''Scribe:''' You <<BR>>
'''Roll Call:''' Them <<BR>>
'''Scribe:''' KeeganQuinn <<BR>>
'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior, TomFitz, SteveTree, KeeganQuinn <<BR>>
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
|* None Yet||
* Still no falafel.
* NodeSlabtown was successfully moved into the front area of the building, with nice professional wiring installed by RussellSenior and KeeganQuinn.
* Coverage in the back area is now quite weak; KeeganQuinn suggests installing an additional AP device to help improve the situation.
- Pick location for next weekly
- Review recent progress on new nodes
Try to move the WGT634U at NodeSlabtown to a more auspicious location using a PoE splitter/injector?
- apparently two pallets are on-site (what dimensions?);
- Russell has one tripod, we need one more, presumably from a nearby Radio Shack;
- we need rubber mats to go under the pallets to prevent chaffing of the roofing material (where?);
we need to prep the SkyPilots (Russell needs to do this in his copious free time);
we need to prep the PoE injectors (reconfiguring one of the MetroFi ones for wall power, plus purchase a 24V inline injector from Invictus?);
- we need a sufficient supply of uv-rated cat5 (in process, should be collected by Thursday morning);
- we need more bolts or screws or (??) for attaching tripods to pallets;
- we need permission to get on the roof (??);
we need sufficient helpers (Russell, MattKlug, ??).
- Nominations/Membership deadline is approaching:
Is it time to unplug NodeWestover? No auths since months. Is it serving anyone? Upgrade or swap in something less valuable (there's an alix there now).
Your Item Here
- Still no falafel.
Coverage in the back area is now quite weak; KeeganQuinn suggests installing an additional AP device to help improve the situation.