← Revision 6 as of 2014-06-18 20:08:38
Revision 7 as of 2014-06-18 20:17:02
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
|* Hancock and Wygant and two other associated properties are preparing to be nodes.|
|Line 20:||Line 21:|
Location: Stormbreaker Brewing, 832 N. Beech St. Portland, Ore 97227
Date and Time: Wednesday, June 18, 2014, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,SteveTree,MatthewKlug,JasonBergstrom,Hex
- Pick location for next weekly
- This is a reprise of last weeks agenda, except this time we have pre-arranged to rendezvous with the property manager to supervise roof access. Primary agenda is to get on the Mississippi Ballroom roof and see if we can repoint or relocate the backhaul antenna to restore connectivity to the Ballroom location. Russell will bring a Bullet M5HP and a 24 dBi panel antenna (and, hopefully, a battery/poe rig) to wave around for testing. Will maybe chat a bit, until perhaps 7pm, before leaving for the Ballroom building at Shaver and Mississippi (a few blocks north of Stormbreaker). Please arrive by 7pm or be prepared to contact Russell to coordinate rendezvous.
- Russell will bring optical media with a 720p HD MP4 of his appearance on a cable access program called TVSet last Sunday, June 15, 2014. It is going to re-air a few times on Portland cable access channels over the next week or so. I have not received any feedback from anyone that saw it, so not sure what kind of impact we can expect. It is also available on our website, but it's large, over 3GB. You better *really* want to see it ;-).
Your Item Here
- Next Week we will be at OS Bridge for the monthly (sign up for the $0 "Community Pass" we will meet in the "Hacker Lounge")
- Possibly we will be back at Stormbreaker the following week - provided the maintenance person is present
RussellSenior has confirmed an issue with the latest firmware on the Ubiquity, and the backlighting on his laptop.
- Hancock and Wygant and two other associated properties are preparing to be nodes.