← Revision 4 as of 2015-06-03 18:21:18
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
* NodeArborLodge needed a power cycle from RussellSenior.
* NodeArborLodge needed a power cycle from RussellSenior, initial problem due to node host troubleshooting.
* NodeLionsEye is now on an Alix, Russell swapped out, may place rails later for mounting.
- Pick location for next weekly
- Install alix as node hardware on indefinite loan to replace the aging Netgear WGT634U, ensure it's working
- Node notes:
NodeFreshPot has a robustifier, reconnecting on detection of disassociation
NodeMississippi -- some ideas for rooftop connectivity, using 48V over cat5, with a roof-mounted switch for more flexibility, using remnants from MetroFi, and without running new ethernet cable from inside. Problem originates in desire to have potentially 4-5 devices with only 3 ethernet runs to the roof (ie. could gang up the ethernets just for power, use the other one for connectivity, then fan out from enclosure on the roof)
NodeArborLodge outage, fix in progress
Your Item Here
NodeLionsEye is now on an Alix, Russell swapped out, may place rails later for mounting.